Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Let's Get Finished!

If you are at all like me, you can start a million projects but getting any one of them finished is a chore. Unfortunately, I still haven't found a job where that is a quality that they look for so, instead I have to pray. Pray that I can finish things.

Sitting here at my friend's house today I see that she must have the same thoughts because taped to the side of the computer is a sign listing 2 Cor. 8:11-12:

"Now finish the work, so that your eager willingness to do it may be matched by your completion of it, according to your means. For if willingness is there, the gift is acceptable according to what one has, not according to what he does not have."

Paul is telling us here that we are to finish with the vigor with which we started. If you are willing to work it all the way through you will be judged on your work, not what someone thought you would do.

Sitting here at my computer I pray for the strength and willpower to finish my assignments and projects with the willingness with which I started them.

The Lord is Good!!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments: