Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Thought for Meditation

My pastor's daughter posted this as her Facebook status a little while ago.

"When the sky rolls up and the mountains fall on their knees, when time and space are free, I'll be found in You, still standing."

I feel that this would be a great banner for my life. I could read this every day as I find it inspiring. I am not sure if they are lyrics to a song, scripture, or if she just wrote it but I have read it ten times already this morning and keep going back to it. It is a profound statement.

We had strong thunderstorms last night and as usual I was in wonder at the power and majesty of my Lord. To think that He is so much more than that and that is what we are fighting for is wonderful for me.

Make it a goal to find a personal statement for you that reminds you to your core what we are doing here on this Earth.

No comments: