Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Back to Start the New Year!!!

I have had a crazy last couple months and when things are so crazy it effects how I think, act and write. I have needed a little time off from everything to just repair my soul. God is great and has brought my family through another amazing year!!

I have been preparring a series of three posts that I will be composing entitled "You Can't See With Your Eyes Shut!!" This is a sermon that I heard from my minister, Chad Whitmore, at Franklin Avenue Christian Church in Des Moines, Iowa that really spoke to me. He had adapted his sermon from a speaker at the 2007 Iowa Christian Convention, to give credit where credit is due.

I will be posting the first of this series today.

I thank you for spending time reading my thoughts on God.

No comments: